BRIGHOUSE BID – EVENTS SPRING & SUMMER 2023
Please use this form if you would like a stall at the following events:
- Brighouse Artisan Market 23rd April 2023
- Brighouse 1940s weekend 3rd & 4th June 2023
You can complete the form online below or download and print a copy to complete and post/drop it off to the Brighouse Bid Office (details on the form).
To download and print a copy of the form click here
Or simply complete the form below to submit your application online.
Please complete all sections of the application form and return to the Brighouse BID office with all requested information no later than the dates specified below for each event. Please note;
- BID Levy customers (who are up to date with their Levy payments) have the opportunity to run a stall outside their premises during the event periods free of charge (as part of their Levy contribution). All other stall holders are on a preselection basis based on the details submitted on this initial application form and accompanying documentation
- The sub-letting of a stall is not permitted
- Generators (diesel only) are considered on a case by case basis and must be declared at the time of booking and a full risk assessment will be required
- Previous stall positions is no guarantee of position at all events – the positions are subject to CMBC guidance, placement of entertainment/activities/other stallholders etc
- Following completion of this initial application form – successful applicants will then be advised of their success and full details provided in terms of making payment upfront for their booking
- To aid with the successful processing of this initial application – you must enclose a copy of your food hygiene certificate (if applicable) and public liability insurance. Failure to provide these 2 items will automatically exclude you from selection as it is a legal requirement as part of the application process
- Payment terms – once your application is successful – an invoice will be raised and full payment terms/payment methods along with the terms and conditions of your booking will be provided. Payment is 100% upfront at the time of booking.
- Full terms and conditions will be made available once your application is accepted and prior to the payment being processed